Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Peachy Keen let's Face it Friday challenge

This is my Layout for Peachy Keen Let's Face it Friday challenge. I just LOVE Peachy Keen stamps!! The challenge this week was to use XOXO's in your project. I got the Paisley cartridge at Michaels during that $9.99 sale. These nesting dolls are the reason I wanted the cartridge. How cute are they???



Here is a close up of those sweet little peachy faces!!

The recipe for this layout is as follows.

Cardstock from Michaels
Pattern paper from K & Co
Sizzix embossing folder used in Cuttlebug
Fiskars corner heart punch
Recollections heart border punch
Peachy Keen princess faces
Doodlecharms and Paisley cartridges (altered in gypsy)
letters altered in gypsy
Sakura gelly roll white pen
chalk for cheeks
ATG gun

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, I love the colors and their little faces:-)
    Jessica
    http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors. So cute :) I just got Paisley as well. I will have to use those cute little nesting dolls!

    fancywithnancy.blogspot.com | fancywithnancy.com | nancy at fancywithnancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little dolls too! The layout looks beautiful!! TFS Cathryn67 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute layout thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful layout!
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wendy,
    Adorable!! I love you scrapbook page! Those little babushka dolls are just darling!! I love the colors you used and the heart border at the bottom!! I'm so happy you could join us at PKS Faces for this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you. Your comments make my day!