Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Scrapbookaholic Abby's Wedding/Anniversary Challenge

I've been itching for a project and I saw this challenge posted.  It only had one day left but immediately the details I would use came to mind.  I like a deadline.  I do my best work under pressure.

It's a pretty simple layout but I really like it.  I love the photo mat and the card on the bottom opens up and I am going to journal inside it.  It may be hard to tell but the colors are lavender, dark purple and a light blue/ lavender color.

I just LOVE my gypsy.  It makes using the cricut easy peasy.

The recipe for this one page layout is:

Cardstock from Michaels
ATG gun, glue stick, and foam dots for adhesives
i-top brad maker
fiskars border punch
purple ribbon from my scrapbox
cuttlebug D'vine embossing folder
Stickles for bling
tiny heart charm from some embellishments I have had for a while
Cricut cuts:  cake- Paper Doll Dress Up (altered), letters from Storybook cartridge and welded in the gypsy, rings from Potpourri cartridge
And one big honking sticky rhinestone for the jewel in the ring

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Under pressure you really did make that Gypsy n Cricut work beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for entering my challenge!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Abby! This is the first challenge I have won since starting my blog! I am SO EXCITED!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you. Your comments make my day!